Equine problems that can benefit from Veterinary Physiotherapy
- Soft tissue injury (muscles, tendons and ligaments)
- Joint problems (arthritis/degenerative joint disease, pain/swelling/stiffness in joints )
- Back pain
- Poor performance
- Behavioural changes
- Lameness (and secondary compensations related to lameness)
- Asymmetry due to muscle imbalance
- Nerve injuries
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Rider related issues (see rider assessment)
- Manual therapy (such as joint and soft tissue mobilisations)
- Electrotherapy (ultrasounds, laser, pulsed electromagnetic energy)
- Exercise therapy
- Expert advice
- Combined rider and horse assessment and treatment
Equine Initial assessment and treatment £65
Equine follow up assessment and treatment £50
Discount available for multiple horses at same yard.
These prices are for yard visits and are inclusive of travel within our catchment area.
Not on our map?
Please contact us for further travel charges.